Sign up to receive our installer newsletter
Nearly one million fire doors are being kept open safely using our products. With approximately 3 million fire doors being bought and installed every year in the UK, there are still a lot more to cover! We want to prevent people from wedging open fire doors, by making compliance easy.
Fireco has a professional range of products featuring Dorgard Pro and Freedor Pro. They are radio activated and controlled by the Transmitter. Because the Transmitter needs to be connected to a fire alarm panel through professional installation, we only supply it through installers.
Being a Fireco installer brings benefits:
- Preferential pricing
- Site visits from Fireco Engineers
- Opportunity for new business
- Online resources for social media and websites
Fireco products can help your customers:
- Kick the wedge
- Hold doors open safely and legally
- Improve access and ventilation
- Stay compliant
Come to one of our free workshops where you can become an Approved Fireco Installer. In our workshop we cover:
- How to check a fire door is compliant
- How to spot selling opportunities
- How the products work
- Hands-on training on how to fit and commission Fireco products
Fireco installers have access to our promote section. Share our case studies and videos, add a banner to your website or a signature to your email. Let your customers know that you can install Fireco products!