We usually offer our fire safety talks in person, however, with so many people working from home we didn’t want our customers to miss out.
Fireco team members and industry guests speakers will be hosting weekly webinars to keep you informed on some of the hot topics in the fire industry:
Reinstatement Cost Assessments...are you covered?
Wednesday 8th July 12pm
Our webinar with guest speaker Steve Johnson, Deputy Managing Director, Cardinus Property & Insurance will be covering:
- Fire underinsurance and its implications
- What is involved in a Reinstatement Cost Assessment?
- Frequently asked questions
Implementing a BS9997 Fire Risk Management System within a large organisation
Thursday 9th July 12pm
Join our guest speaker Steve Pickston, Senior Fire Safety Manager for the Royal Air Force for a one-off webinar, covering:
- Principles of BS9997:2019 Fire Risk Management Specification
- Considerations whilst developing a Fire Risk Management System
- Implementing a Fire Risk Management System across a large organisation
When is a Fire Alarm not a Fire Alarm?
Every Tuesday 11am
This webinar focuses on what businesses can do to keep hearing impaired customers safe from fire.
- How effective is a fire alarm if it can’t be heard?
- What are businesses currently doing to meet the needs of the hearing impaired?
- What are the options for ensuring that your fire alert system is inclusive of everyone?
Webinars hosted by Google Hangouts Meet.