What is CaaS?
We understand that in some sectors such as education and care homes, it can be difficult to get approval on larger payments and raise capital expenditure. Although our products will improve the daily running of the business, they may not be considered as an ‘essential’. Compliance as a Service will make our fire safety systems more accessible to businesses that experience budget restraints.
CaaS is a service through subscription, your company will receive the product range with added benefits including surveys, installation, maintenance, technical support and product replacement in the event of accidental damage. The subscription allows payment to fall into your business’ operational budget.
“Finding even a relatively small amount of capital can be difficult in this current climate, many people I speak to on a daily basis find themselves with a requirement for our products but have their hands tied by being unable to pay for everything upfront. I’m really excited that we have launched CaaS as it gives people the ability to improve compliance in their building with more budget-friendly monthly payments.”
What is included in your subscription?
- No upfront cost
- Initial site survey and demo
- Device installation
- Supply of up to date wireless door retaining devices, subject to survey
- One maintenance visit in the first 24 months
- Device component replacement as and when required
Also included in the 2 year subscription, and every month after (cancel anytime)
- One maintenance visit per year to check battery levels and functionality
- Device replacement upon accidental damage (see T&Cs)
- Unlimited access to Fireco technical support during open hours
- Dedicated Fireco point of contact for all compliance needs and advice
What products does CaaS apply to?
A fire door retainer that can hold your doors open safely and legally, automatically releasing the door to close when the alarm sounds.
Digital Messaging Service
A mass notification system that can send emergency text, email, Whatsapp or voice message to an unlimited amount of users who are subscribed to the service.