Get fire safety tips delivered straight to your inbox
We make compliance easy
Open fire doors improve access and ventilation in a building, however wedging open fire doors is dangerous and illegal. We have solutions to this problem, as well as solutions to alert deaf and hard of hearing people when an alarm sounds — making compliance easy.
- Compliance with the relevant Fire and Building Regulations to avoid penalties
- Compliance with the Equality Act
- An accessible and inclusive environment
- Spread of fire is prevented as doors close automatically when alarm sounds
- Improved ventilation in a building
Approximately one million people were affected by the power cut on the 10th August 2019. Homes and businesses were left powerless, people travelling on trains were stranded and traffic lights were cut off, all the result of two power stations disconnecting.
Knowing what fire safety products are best for your building can sometimes be unclear. This blog discusses whether fully wired systems are the best option.
Older people are often more vulnerable when it comes to accidents and emergencies which places huge importance on fire safety in care homes. Fire doors are essential for fire safety, but in the daily lives of care home residents, they can be problematic.