Get fire safety tips delivered straight to your inbox
We make compliance easy
Open fire doors improve access and ventilation in a building, however wedging open fire doors is dangerous and illegal. We have solutions to this problem, as well as solutions to alert deaf and hard of hearing people when an alarm sounds — making compliance easy.
- Compliance with the relevant Fire and Building Regulations to avoid penalties
- Compliance with the Equality Act
- An accessible and inclusive environment
- Spread of fire is prevented as doors close automatically when alarm sounds
- Improved ventilation in a building
“Approximately half of those killed by fires in the home are aged 65 or over” states the North Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service*. Older people are often more vulnerable when it comes to accidents and emergencies which places a huge importance on fire...